Is a full time real estate broker with over 29 years of experience in buying, selling, financing, exchanging and managing real estate. Pete has successfully sold over 900 homes!
Pete is distinguished as being in the top 1% of all Coldwell Banker agents nationally and internationally.
Pete services the entire Silicon Valley.
- Recognized in the Top 1% of all Coldwell Banker Agents National and International.
- Recognized in the Top 1% for Corporate Relocation.
- Recognized in the Top 1% of California Association of Realtors.
- Recognized in the Top 1% of National Association of Realtors.
- #1 Listing Agent, Selling Agent, Producing Agent for Many Years.
- Real Estate Broker's License.
"As a full time professional real estate broker I strive to provide the highest degree of service to my clients." Peter Myers
Pete was born and raised in Almaden/San Jose. He now resides in Los Gatos with his wife Laura, son Patrick, and daughter Kate. Pete is an enthusiastic runner and also enjoys biking and golfing.
Leland High School in Almaden Valley/San Jose.
BA in Economics from the University of California at Santa Barbara.
Real Estate courses completed prior to achieving Brokers license:
- Real Estate Finance & Economics.
- Real Estate Law & Principles.
- Real Estate Appraisal.
- Real Estate Practice.
- Real Estate Accounting.
- Real Estate Property Management.